Bridgnorth Lions Walk Teams
You can enter the walk as an individual or as part of a team, as defined below:
- Individual entries for a single person walking for their chosen charity or good cause
- Teams should be of 2 or more walkers (this can be a combination of Senior and Junior entrants) raising money for your team nominated charity or organisation. Each team needs a team leader who is the single point of contact with the walk organisers and distributes walk numbers and the rules to their team.
- To set up the team, the team leader should create the team using the REGISTER A TEAM link below
- Non-walking team leader: If you wish to create a team but you are not participating in the walk you can register as a non-walking team leader and set up the team. There is no cost for this option.
- Each Team Member then registers online using the link below and enters their TEAM NAME during the registration process.
- There is a restriction on the number of walkers that can be registered. This is 1000 for the Senior Walk and 250 for the Junior Fun Run. Once these limits have been reached, no further entries will be considered.